We are happy to offer a refund or exchange for items purchased from Ted Baker standalone stores, subject to exclusions stated in our Refund Terms and Conditions. Store refunds are accepted within 14 days of original purchase. These items must be returned to a Ted Baker standalone store in their original condition and with proof of purchase. Outlet merchandise may only be returned to a Ted Baker Outlet location. Refunds are only available at Ted Baker standalone stores in the original country of purchase and will be made against the original form of payment. Items returned between 15 and 28 days after purchase will be offered a Store Credit or Exchange. Items purchased at 50% discount or more are eligible for Store Credit or Exchange only. Items marked “Final Sale” cannot be returned or exchanged. Please see the Returns terms and conditions below. This does not affect your legal rights in any state or province which are greater than provided in this return policy.
Generate your return online via our return’s portal
- Log into our returns portal here to begin generating your return.
- Download the label to print at home or scan your QR code at your local post office for them to print the label for you.
- Drop off at your mailbox or any USPS drop off point (www.usps.com).
- $7 will be deducted from your refund, to cover the cost of the return.
Return to Store
Return orders to any standalone Ted Baker brand store.
Ted Baker’s store team will accept refunds for both online and in-store purchases, unless they were marked as final sales or can only be provided directly by the Payment Processor such as Klarna or are otherwise not returnable under our Returns Terms and Conditions set out below.
Simply take the item and your receipt to a store within 14 days, and they’ll issue the refund to your original payment method.
- Online orders can’t be returned to department stores, airports, train stations or Ted Baker outlet stores.
- Items must be returned to stores in the country in which they were purchased.
- You can’t return full-price items to an outlet store. You may return items purchased at an outlet store to an outlet store.
- You can only return concession purchases to the department store they were purchased in.
- For airport store returns, please refer to the airport store’s returns policy.
- We only accept online refunds, on orders paid for using Klarna.
Instagram Checkout Returns
If you purchased via our Instagram checkout you may return products within 28 days of receipt (subject to our Returns Terms and Conditions).
- Request a return via your account in the Instagram app and select your reason for return.
- Package the item(s) along with the delivery slip – this does not have to be the same packaging in which you received the order as long as it’s secure.
- Send the order back to us at the address below; we advise you to send the parcel via certified mail, return receipt requested.
TED BAKER RETURNS DEPARTMENT
c/o Future Forwarding Company
6180 Buffington Road
Return within 28 days for an exchange (subject to our Returns Terms and Conditions).
To arrange an exchange:
- Contact Customer Services to let us know you’d like to exchange it.
- Then use the ‘Exchange’ code on your returns slip.
- Send the item back to us at: Ted Baker Returns Department, c/o Future Forwarding Company, 6180 Buffington Road, Atlanta, GA 30349, USA.
We’ll send out your new item within 14 days of receiving the original item back.
Returns Terms & Conditions
- You have 28 days from when you receive or purchase your item to return it for a refund, except for items marked “final sale” or which are not returnable as noted below.
- Refunds will be made to your original payment method within 7 days of us receiving the return. We are not responsible for the length of time banks; credit card or other payment processors take to process the credit to your account.
- We don’t accept liability for items that get lost or damaged in transit back to us. Please make sure you purchase insurance for your shipment.
- Items must be unwashed and unworn, with all labels and tags still intact – unfortunately we can’t accept them in any other condition.
- Hygiene strips must be attached to swimwear.
- Items with a seal tag will only be accepted where it remains intact and undamaged.
Final sales and certain goods are not returnable and cannot be exchanged. These are:
- Personal grooming products
- Anything tailored, modified, customized or personalized to you, including anything with monograms.
The following items are not returnable to stores but (excluding final sales) can be returned by postal mail or delivery service such as UPS or FedEx:
- Fine jewellery
- B by Ted Baker bras and nightwear