Wedding Guest Makeup
When choosing an outfit, we have to consider so many things like the type of wedding, the location, and the weather, so when it comes to wedding makeup, we want something that looks great with minimal fuss. Discover our foolproof wedding makeup tutorial for guests, and learn how to achieve a simple, glowing, and long-lasting look that can be worn to every saved date in your diary.
How to Do Wedding Guest Makeup
Our makeup artist Andrew Gallimore is full of wedding makeup tips – simply follow the steps below for a perfectly polished look that’ll last all the way from the I-dos to the dancefloor.
- Using the MONTEGO eyeshadow duo in the colour Charming, sketch the darker shade all over your eyelids, then blend the edge using a small eyeshadow brush.
- Use the other end, a pale champagne gold colour, to highlight the inner corner of each eye.
- Take the STBARTS eyeshadow quad in Mmm Nude and pat the neutral shade over the outer corners of your eyes.
- Use the side of your eyeshadow brush to apply the darker shade to the roots of your lashes, then use a larger eyeshadow brush to blend it all.
- Apply the FIJII mascara to your lashes to complete your wedding guest eye makeup.
- Apply the ATHENSS highlighter in the shade Heavenly in a C shape, highlighting from your brow bone to the top of your cheekbone.
- Use a large brush to apply the SOHOLDN blusher in the shade Blushing to the apples of your cheeks.
- Sketch a line around your lips with the CAPRI lipliner in the shade Rude Lips, then fill in with the perfect wedding lipstick – REGENTS in the shade Poised.
- Finally, dust the DUBAII loose highlighting powder over any exposed areas of your body, such as your collarbones and the tops of your shoulders.