Understated yet polished, we all need an easy glam makeup look under our belts for instant elegance. Our tutorial uses a neutral eyeshadow with a raspberry lipstick to achieve a simple, glam makeup look that’s easy to follow, whether it’s for an important meeting at the office or an impromptu dinner with friends.
How to Do a Simple Glam Makeup Look
For days when you want natural glam makeup that’s not overdone, makeup artist Andrew Gallimore has got the perfect look for you. Follow our everyday glam makeup tutorial below to achieve effortless elegance whenever you need an extra pop of polish.
- For the perfect soft glam eye look, take your STLUCIA palette in Fortune and, using the neutral shade of eyeshadow, gently wash a layer of colour over the lid with a large eyeshadow brush.
- Apply the FIJII volumizing and lengthening mascara, working it in at the roots and dragging through the lashes to add definition and length.
- Time to define your brows. Take your BOSTONN Chestnut eyebrow pencil and gently brush hairs downwards before filling in the arch, using small strokes to mimic natural hair.
- Add further definition to your lashes using NEWYRK (the best liquid eyeliner for the job). Stroke a thin line straight across the lash line.
- Take your MIAMII bronzer in the shade Sunset and sculpt your cheeks with a fan brush, stroking right under the cheekbones to give a subtle contour.
- Finish your contour with the ATHENNS highlighter in the shade Heavenly. Apply gently to the tops of the cheekbones with a soft brush.
- Line your lips with the CAPRII lip liner to give them structure, then apply the REGENTS satin lipstick in the shade Raspberry for the ultimate finishing touch.
TIP: Using lip liner first gives structure to your lip shape and gives the lipstick more longevity.