Give the illusion of twelve hours’ sleep with the no-makeup makeup look. For those days when you want to look healthy and glowing without making too much effort, a natural makeup look is the perfect compromise. To find out how to do perfect natural makeup the Ted way, keep scrolling.
How to Do No-Makeup Makeup
Showing you how to perfect the no-makeup makeup look is makeup artist Andrew Gallimore. Featuring natural eye makeup, defined cheeks, and a your-lips-but-better lipstick, it’s easy but effective.
- To create your nude eyeshadow look, take the STBARTS eyeshadow quad in Mmm Nude and add a light wash of the matte brown shade all over the lid, building intensity in the socket line.
- With a smaller eyeshadow brush, apply the champagne shade as an inner corner highlight.
- Using the highlighter from the multi-purpose STLUCIA, palette highlight in a C shape from your brow bone to the top of your cheekbone.
- Use the sculpting bronze shade to define your cheekbones.
- With a big fluffy brush, apply the SOHOLDN, blusher in the shade Blushing to the apples of your cheeks.
- Apply the REGENTS satin lipstick in the shade Poised for a subtle flush of colour.
- Finish with one coat of the FIJII mascara.