Perfect Cat Eye
Winged eyeliner is one of the most sought-after beauty looks, and for good reason, too. Timeless and versatile, cat eyes offer a sleek and sophisticated finishing touch, whether they’re something you do every day or reserve for special occasions. It can be a tricky technique to master, but don’t worry – with our effortless winged eyeliner tutorial, you’ll be able to get the purr-fect eyeliner flick every single time.
How to Do Cat Eye Makeup
Makeup artist and cat eyeliner extraordinaire Andrew Gallimore has the technique down to a tee. Follow our simple steps below and you too can achieve the perfect winged eyeliner to go with that perfect party outfit.
- The best black eyeliner for the job, take your NEWYRK eyeliner marker pen and, following your lash line, press the pen tip down to create the outer tick.
- Stroke inwards, coming down towards the centre of the lash line.
TIP: Lift your eyelid slightly to get into the roots of your lashes and avoid gaps.
- Using the tip of the nib, draw a thin line inward from the inner corner of your eye to join up with the flick.
- Look straight into a mirror to assess your flick, and adjust if you need to.
- Apply the FIJII volumizing and lengthening mascara, focusing on the outer lashes to exaggerate the winged effect.
- Finish the look with a nude matte lipstick – we recommend SICILYY in the shade Delight.