Glitter Party Look
All that glitters is not gold – our party makeup look is a show-stopping silver creation that’s guaranteed to have heads turning at your next event. With glitter eyeshadow, sleek highlighter and high shine lipgloss, look no further than our handy how-to for the perfect glitter makeup look.
How to Do Glitter Party Makeup
When those party invitations start rolling in, makeup artist extraordinaire Andrew Gallimore has got the perfect look for you. Follow our simple guide to sparkly makeup for party-ready pizzazz.
- Begin with the glitter eye makeup. Take our LANGLEE liquid eyeshadow in Firework and stroke it directly across the eyelid, winging it out slightly at the end. Use a small eyeshadow brush to blend it into the lid, softening at the edges.
- Take the STBARTS eyeshadow quad in Pashion and highlight the inner corners of the eyes using the chrome shade. This colour illuminates the eye, and can be used as a subtle wash or built up for more impact.
- Next up is our FIJII mascara. Wriggle the wand through the base of the lashes and brush upwards to add length and volume to the lashes.
- One of the best natural highlighters around, take our ATHENNS highlighter and gently sweep it over the tops of the cheeks. A light dusting is all you need, to ensure you don’t overshadow the silvery eyes.
- To finish, a stroke of lipgloss. We recommend our LSVEGAS gloss in Rhubarb; this nude shade adds just the right amount of shine, leaving the party eyeshadow as the star of the show.
“It’s the type of collection I’d be proud to give someone as a present.”