Cherry Smokey Eye
Switch up your beauty routine with this simple smokey eye makeup look, using our deliciously tempting cherry palette for a vibrant pop of colour. If you’re looking for smokey eyeshadow with a difference, give something new a go with our easy-as-(cherry) pie tutorial.
How to Do Cherry Smokey Eyes
A twist on the classic smokey eye look, makeup artist Andrew Gallimore shows you how to easily achieve this burgundy smokey eye. Perfect for nights out or when you want to add a touch of drama to your day, it’ll get you noticed for all the right reasons.
- Apply the copper shade from the STBARTS cherry eyeshadow palette in Love Ted all over your eyelid, including the inner corner, and blend it out so there are no harsh lines.
- Using a smaller brush for precise application, add the cherry shade for depth and definition, using a wiggling motion to get into the roots of your lashes.
- Add the cherry shade to the outer third of your lower lash line.
- Trace your upper lash line with the MONAKO eyeliner in Black Noir, then blend it into your eyeshadow with a small eyeshadow brush.
- Apply a couple of coats of the FIJII mascara for thick, long lashes.
- Finish with the SICILYY matte lipstick in the shade Posh Pout.
“It’s the type of collection I’d be proud to give someone as a present.”