Something not quite right? Simply return your order within 14 days of receiving it for a refund.
Returning Online Orders
Return online orders via the post
- Package up the parcel, including the returns form
- Address it to: Ted Baker Returns Department, XPO Logistics, Fernhook Avenue, Derby Commercial Park, DE21 7HW
- Pay for postage (Ted advises using a recorded service and keeping your receipt as proof of return!)
Returning In-Store Purchases
Return orders to any standalone Ted Baker store
Ted’s store team accept refunds for in-store purchases only.
- Simply take the item and your receipt to a store within 14 days, and they’ll issue the refund to your original payment method.
- Items must be returned to stores in the country they were purchased
- You can only return concession purchases to the department store they were purchased in
- For airport store returns, please refer to the airport’s returns policy
Return within 28 days for an exchange
To arrange an exchange:
- Contact Customer Services to let us know you’d like to exchange it
- Then use the ‘Exchange’ code on your returns slip
- Send the item back to us at: Ted Baker Returns Department, XPO Logistics, Fernhook Avenue, Derby Commercial Park, Derby, DE21 7HW, United Kingdom
We’ll send out your new item within 14 days of receiving the original item back
We’re pleased to offer our customers an extended returns policy on presents purchased before Christmas.
- In addition to the 14-day refund period outlined above, items bought online and in-store between 1st November and 24th December can be returned for a gift card or exchange up to and including January 31st 2020.
- Please note, if you wish to receive a refund the conditions in our Returns policy above still apply.
Terms & Conditions
- You have 14 days from when you receive your item to return it for a refund
- If you’re unable to return it within the 14-day period, please let us know within the 14 days
- Returns made between 14-28 days will be offered an exchange or gift card
- Refunds will be made onto your original payment method (including gift cards) within 14 days of us receiving the return. Some banks may take up to 30 days to process the credit to your account
- We don’t accept liability for items that get lost or damaged in transit back to us
- Items must be unwashed and unworn, with all labels and tags still intact – unfortunately we can’t accept them in any other condition
- Hygiene strips must be attached to swimwear
- Items with a seal tag will only be accepted where it remains intact and undamaged
Due to things like hygiene reasons, certain goods are non-returnable. These are:
- Personal grooming products
- Anything tailored or personalised to you
The following items are non-returnable to store but can be returned by post:
- Fine jewellery
- B by Ted Baker bras and nightwear