Something not quite right? Simply return your order within 28 days of receiving it for a refund.
Return by Mail
Return online orders via mail
- Package up the parcel, including the returns form
- Address it to: Geodis Wilson Canada Ltd, Ted Baker Returns Department, 3061 Orlando Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, L4V 1R4 Canada
- Pay for shipping (Ted advises using a recorded service and keeping your receipt as proof of return!)
Please note that you will be liable for any customs or duty charges if applicable for your return
Return by UPS
Take your online order to your nearest UPS location
- Complete the returns label included in your order
- Package up the parcel, including the returns form, and stick the label on the outside
- Take it to a UPS location (find one at www.ups.com)
- CAD $7 will be deducted from your refund to cover the cost of the UPS return
Online orders can be returned via post or UPS only – they cannot be returned to standalone stores or concessions
Return to Store
Return orders to any standalone Ted Baker store
Ted’s store team accept refunds for in-store purchases only.
Simply take the item and your receipt to a store within 28 days, and they’ll issue the refund to your original payment method.
- Online orders can’t be returned to stores
- Items must be returned to stores in the country they were purchased
- You can’t return full-price items to an outlet store
- You can only return concession purchases to the department store they were purchased in
- For airport store returns, please refer to the airport’s returns policy
Return within 28 days for an exchange
To arrange an exchange:
- Contact Customer Services to let us know you’d like to exchange it
- Then use the ‘Exchange’ code on your returns slip
- Send the item back to us at: Geodis Wilson Canada Ltd, Ted Baker Returns Department, 3061 Orlando Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, L4V 1R4 Canada
We’ll send out your new item within 14 days of receiving the original item back
Ted is pleased to offer all of his customers an extended returns policy on presents purchased before Christmas.
- Any items purchased online between 1st November and 24th December can be returned to Teds Online Returns Department for a refund within 28 days of receiving the goods.
- In addition to this as a Christmas treat these items can be returned for an exchange up to and including January 31st 2020.
- Alternatively, any items purchased from one of our Ted Baker stores between 1st November and 24th December can also be returned back to any standalone Ted store in the United States, within 14 days of purchase or be returned for store credit/exchange up to and including January 31st 2020.
Please note online orders cannot be returned to Stand alone Ted Baker stores and all returns remain subject to Ted’s Returns policy found above.
Terms & Conditions
- You have 28 days from when you receive your item to return it for a refund.
- If you’re unable to return it within the 28-day period, please let us know within the 28 days.
- Refunds will be made onto your original payment method within 7 days of us receiving the return. Some banks may take up to 30 days to process the credit to your account.
- We don’t accept liability for items that get lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- Items must be unwashed and unworn, with all labels and tags still intact – unfortunately we can’t accept them in any other condition.
- Hygiene strips must be attached to swimwear
- Items with a seal tag will only be accepted where it remains intact and undamaged
Due to things like hygiene reasons, certain goods are non-returnable. These are:
- Personal grooming products
- Anything tailored or personalised to you
The following items are non-returnable to store but can be returned by post:
- Fine jewellery
- B by Ted Baker bras and nightwear