1. AU customers are entitled to Up to 40% Off Selected Lines(the “Offer”).
2. The Offer is valid from Wednesday 27th September at 09:00 GMT to Tuesday 10th October at 09:00 GMT.
3. The Offer is valid to AU customers only purchasing directly from https://www.tedbaker.com/au/c/womens/sale/promotions/907, https://www.tedbaker.com/au/c/mens/sale/promotions/908.
4. Offer excludes delivery charges.
5. Offer may not be redeemed for the purchase of eGift Cards or Gift Cards.
6. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
7. Offer may not be applied retrospectively or in combination with any other offer or discount.
8. Ted Baker reserves the right to terminate or change the Offer without notice.
9. Promoter: No Ordinary Designer Label Limited (Company No. 02509755), Ted Baker on Cleveland, 111-117 Cleveland Street, London, W1T 6PX
No Ordinary Retail Company Limited, trading as Ted Baker Down Under, The Ugly Grey Building, Level 4, 6 Albert St Preston, Victoria, Australia.
The Promotion is open to customers who visit a Ted Baker standalone store in one of the Participating Countries set out below who are aged 18 or over, excluding Ted Baker’s employees, agencies, any associated companies, their immediate family members or households (whether related or not), and anyone else professionally involved with this Promotion.Participating Countries:
a. Australia, New Zealand
The participant (the “Participant”) must present a valid student I.D. card at point of purchase in order to redeem 10% discount against full priced merchandise.By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
a. Any refunds/exchanges of goods purchased in conjunction with this Promotion will be made in accordance with our general Returns policy.
b. Ted Baker reserves the right to refuse student ID which we believe have been tampered with, duplicated or otherwise affected by fraud.
c. This Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer. This promotion is not available on tedbaker.com/au.
d. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Promotion and these Terms and Conditions in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control or if it considers necessary to do so in the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
In the event of any dispute the Promoter’s decision is final.
These Terms and Conditions and the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and New Zealand and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local Courts.