- You have 30 days from when you receive your item to return it for a refund.
- If you’re unable to return it within the 30-day period, please let us know within the 30 days.
- Refunds will be made onto your original payment method within 14 days of us receiving the return. Some banks may take up to 30 days to process the credit to your account.
- We don’t accept liability for items that get lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- Items must be unwashed and unworn, with all labels and tags still intact – unfortunately we can’t accept them in any other condition.
- Hygiene strips must be attached to swimwear.
- Items with a seal tag will only be accepted where it remains intact and undamaged.
- Cosmetics (including makeup brushes) can only be returned if they are sealed and show no signs of use.
Due to hygiene reasons, certain goods are non-refundable. These are:
- Personal grooming products
- *Please note anything tailored or personalised to you cannot be returned.
The following items are non-returnable to store but can be returned by post: