The Ugly Brown Building, in vibrant Camden, is the hub of Ted Baker's operations; and as you probably guessed, a bit ugly and very brown. Don't judge a book by its cover though. This is no ordinary head office - it's got just as many quirky touches as any of our stores.
Plus, it's home to lots of lovely people who do all sorts of head office stuff like Finance, IT, HR, Operations and Brand Communications. Not to mention things that are a bit more specific to our business, like Wholesale, Export, Fashion Design and Production. If you like the idea of joining us, you can find our current vacancies here. In fact, currently we're in the market for the following:
• Accessories & Gifts Trims Coordinator
• Accounts Payable Administrator
• Assistant Finance Analyst - Commercial
• Brand Protection Assistant
• Coach Station HR Advisor – Europe
• Coach Station Employee Comms & Engagement Advisor – UK & Europe (Based in London) - Job description coming soon
• Coach Station Learning & Development Advisor - Job description coming soon
• Digital Designer
• eCommerce Assistant Intern
• Finance Analyst
• International Merchandising Wholesale Coordinator
• Junior Merchandiser
• Marketing Executive - International Wholesale
• Marketing Executive - UK Wholesale
• Middleweight Web Developer
• Production Coordinator
• Senior Production Coordinator - Maternity Cover
• Senior Web Developer
• Special Projects Womenswear Designer
• Tax Assistant
• Womenswear Assistant Production Coordinator
• Womenswear Garment Technologist (Maternity Cover)
Rewarded @ Ted – Ted wants to ensure that his team is looked after so offers a range of benefits for you... take a look here to find out more.
To apply for any of the roles, email your CV clearly stating the role you’re interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively write to:
New Ted on the Block
The Ugly Brown Building
6a St. Pancras Way
Work Experience Requests
We are currently receiving an unprecedented interest in work experience and work placements here at Tedquarters. Whilst we love having new Teds here at the Ugly Brown Building and Ted is keen to see all applications, please understand that Ted may not be able to reply to you all individually so please do not be too disappoinTed and try again in the future.
Important note: We only use agencies when we need a bit of extra help. So unless we contact you, we won’t accept agency applications.