Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.tedbaker.com/au ("our site"). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
• Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
If you do not provide this information to us, we may not be able to complete your order or provide other services to you through our site.
If you provide personal information to us about someone else, you must ensure that you are entitled to disclose that information to us and that, without us taking any further steps required by privacy laws, we may collect, use and disclose such information for the purposes described in this policy. For example, you should take reasonable steps to ensure the individual concerned is aware of the various matters detailed in this policy. The individual must also provide the consents set out in this policy in respect of how we will deal with their personal information.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not directly identify any individual.
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
•To speed up your searches.
• To recognise you when you return to our site.
We may use third-party web analytics services on our site, such as Google Analytics. The third party providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use our site. The data collected through these means (including IP address) are disclosed to these third party providers, who process the information to evaluate use of the site. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html We do not respond to “do not track” messages.
Ted is committed to protecting the security of your data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide in computers with restricted access that are located in controlled facilities.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. For security purposes, your password should not be written down and should be regularly reset.
When we transmit information such as your credit card number and address details over the Internet, we protect it through the use of 128-bit encryption certificates and the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol - the industry-standard method for protecting web communications.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Uses Made Of This Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To respond to correspondence or enquiries submitted by you.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
• If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. Except as outlined above, we will not pass your details on to third parties without your express consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• If we have retained them as independent contractors to provide services to us in connection with your order, including the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Ted Baker PLC or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• As otherwise required or authorised by or under law.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at our registered office at 6A St Pancras Way, London, NW1 0TB, England.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access To and Correction of Information
You have the right to access and seek correction of information held about you, subject to certain exceptions under law. Any access request may be subject to a fee of AU$10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
How to Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about this policy, please call us at +61 18 0067 8326 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Code of Conduct
Click here to download our Code of Conduct (PDF)